Trust Your Vinyl Wrap Project to the Experts
Wrap Boats is part of a larger marine group who specialize in new boat construction, large vessel refits, and recreational boat repair and maintenance. We have thousands of hours of marine experience and a wide berth of capability. Our Vinyl Wrap staff are experts in their field and industry trained. Vinyl Boat Wrapping for boat hulls and interiors is our specialty. Wrapping a boat is different than wrapping a vehicle. Trust our experts.
- Appropriate dust-free work environments to suit the size of your boat, yacht or commercial vessel
- Haul-outs from 19’ to 150’
- Mobile Services Available with a fully equipped service trailer for locations within British Columbia.
- Indoor service bays at several locations
- Pick-up and Delivery service
- Experienced in the marine vinyl wrap industry
- Up-to-date on current trends and new products
- Insured and WCB approved
- Knowledgeable in Maritime marine rules and regulations
- Contact us for an estimate
- Choose your vinyl wrap from our huge selection of colours, textures, and finishes
- We will select the best location for your project
- Surface Preparation – smooth hull surface, fix dents and scratches, remove hardware, clean hull from marine buildup, mould and mildew, left-over residue from other applications such as silicone. Surface prep can be done by our staff or DIY.
- WrapBoats crew measures, cuts, and applies the marine vinyl wrap taking care to eliminate bubbles and hide seams. Experience counts!
- Apply anti-fouling paint and replace hardware. Our staff can do this or DIY.
- If needed, add detailing and boat name graphics